Department of Human Services
Open to the public: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are visiting this site as part of employment offered at Monster.com or CareerBuilder.com and would like to learn more about our company before exploring the opportunity offered, please continue with your evaluation. Afterward, Please visit the http://client.spiderhunter.org as a participating contractor for Quantum Bell Inc. Investigations and counter corporate espionage activity. To verify the employment offer is legitimate, please contact (386) 214-1083. To verify Quantum Bell Inc. is in deed a corporation please visit sunbiz.org to validate corporate registration with the Department of State.
Outside Sales Representative
Quantum Bell Inc. is established in Florida February of 2018 as a Corporation; and is established to engage any and all lawful business. The board of Directors for Quantum Bell, has 5 members. MarleyLABS.net, Theoryofrelativity.net, Quantunnel.com, Onsea.net, and Michael Joseph Marley. Those participating persons are assigned by operating unit. Each operating unit contributes to the scientific data set enabling the technology of Quantum Bell Inc. Quantum bell does not use the United States or other patent systems, unless where required by the law, in some state of a country, or where operating officials must know how the hardware is used or functions. That protection for scientific pursuit is established with consistency in the public domain, and dated material as part of a scientific data set and proprietary information held by the company, and among other observation.
Job Purpose: Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
Income: The associate will utilize sales skills to acquire news customers, and will earn $99.66 for each new customer. The Product team, or salesman if they select to provide also the service will receive $99.66, and the support and product development teams will receive $99.66. The associate will be expected to sell and provide the services of spiderhunter.org using the Quantum Bell Inc. service team. Other products will be available for these associates on a by customer and/or occurrence basis. The sales associate, performing two services and selling 1 item a day, can expect to make $1300 a week.
Profit and opportunity: This associate will be working the State of Florida, with an annual real estate transactions level of near 1.5 million real property transfers, and will be seeking a portion estimated of $440,000,000 in annual revenues providing this service as the one of the few providers in the state offering this service to search for weapons deployed during a time of war and levied against the American people, his states, territories, counties, cities, towns, and homes.
The team: The salesman will be expected to work from home with resources developed and supported by the company. The associate will have support teams providing the support to customers, and will also have ready access by phone call to a support team helping them develop and support their market business. We are independents, and will remain as such until further notice. The project team is "spiderhunter.org" and will be searching for criminal networks, operations, and weapons deployed and levied against the American people.
Duties: * Prospects, cold calls, presents, and establishes new accounts. The sales agent will also service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by Page 1
careerbuilder.com_ad planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job summary Location Ormond Beach, FL 32174 Job type Temporary / Contract, Per Diem Posted 1 Days ago Industries Telecommunications Services.
Copyright Quantum Bell Inc. 2018 in the State of Florida. Corporate espionage is against the law.